During the last decades there has been a change towards mechanization and homogenization of farming, which uses pesticides, additives, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and mass-production techniques. All this is clearly affecting mankind's health, and new diseases are spreading rapidly amongst humans and animals.
The World Health Organization produces reports to show how the use of chemicals and other products on food, coupled with the manufacturing processes involved, are actually a threat for our health.
If you have space for a few pots or even a small piece of land, it is a wise decision to grow your own organic vegetable garden. There are seven main reasons for doing this:
1. You will have no additives in your vegetables. Research by organic food associations has shown that additives in our food can cause heart diseases, osteoporosis, migraines, and hyperactivity.
2. There will be no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers used. These chemical products are applied to obtain crops all the time regardless of plagues or weather conditions, and affect the quality of the vegetables. Besides, pesticides are usually poisonous to humans.
3. Your vegetables will not be genetically modified (GM). Antibiotics, drugs, and hormones are used on vegetables to grow more and larger ones. One of the consequences of this practice are vegetables which look all the same and are usually tasteless. Besides, we end up consuming the hormones that have been used on the vegetables, with the potential risks for our health.
4. Eating your own organic vegetables will be much more healthy for you. They will not contain any of the products or chemicals named above, and they will be much more natural than any ones you would find at the supermarket. Your health will not be at risk because you will then know that nothing has been added to your vegetables.
5. Your own organic vegetables will be much more tasty. The use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, hormones and antibiotics make vegetables grow unnaturally and take the taste away from them. With organic vegetables, your cooking will be enhanced as their flavour will show fully.
6. Organic farming is friendly to the environment. Because you won't use pesticides or other equally harming products on your vegetables, you will not damage the soil or the air with the chemical components.
7. When you grow your own organic vegetables you are contributing to your own self-sustainability and the sustainability of the planet. Small communities have been founded where members exchange products that they grow naturally, thus contributing to create a friendly and better place for us all.
In the end, eating organic products only means that we do not add anything else to them than they would naturally have. Additives, fertilizers, pesticides, or hormones are not components of naturally grown food. To better care for your health, you should grow your own organic vegetables. A few pots is all you need.
I recently had a day I will hardly forget. As a spiritual being and intuitive by nature, I was told by the universe to contact a man I'd been observing from the sideline for some time. So I sent him a message asking if he would like to meet. He said yes.
We agreed to meet at the restaurant Mirabel at Sørenga in Oslo. There, we had a deep conversation for four hours on many interesting and different topics - framed by lots of humour and laughter. To me, the meeting was mindblowing on so many different levels that it's difficult to describe in words. It became clear that we share some common interests, values, and experiences, and we decided to keep in touch. As I sat on the bus home, I felt a deep gratitude and joy to have met this person - regardless of what happens next.
Am I writing this because I think you as the reader of the blog is interested in my dating life? haha of course not. As the title indicates, the topic is about something else. It's about attracting people, events, and opportunities you want into your life, and the way it happens is through the thoughts you are thinking. After having learned the principles of the law of attraction (the law of the universe), I have exclusively attracted what I want into my life.
Read also My script is sent to the publisher
For those of you who have not heard about the law of the universe, it's about equal attracting equal. What you pay attention to will grow. The thoughts you are thinking are magnetic and have a frequency. When thoughts are sent out to the universe, they will, like a magnet, attract everything that is on the same frequency regardless of whether the thoughts are positive or negative. For the universe does not distinguish between positive and negative thoughts, but responds to what you're sending out. And that is why it's so important to be aware of the thoughts you are thinking! Thought are creating emotions and emotions are creating actions. The key to achieving the life you desire lies in the thoughts you are thinking every single day. In other words, if your thoughts don't give you the life you want, you must be willing to adjust them. It`s that simple.
Let me give an example. How often have you complained about things you do not want? Has complaining ever given you what you really want? My point is, if you want positive changes in your life, it does not work to focus on what you don't want. Because the more you dwell on what you don't want, the more of it you will attract. Thats why it's essential that you turn away from the negative and turn your attention to what you want to achieve.
It's worth noting that Oprah Winfrey is one of many famous people who give the law of attraction the credit for the enormous success she has had throughout her life.
There are a number of tools you can use to start changing your life here and now and attract what you want. If you are willing to learn the steps that take you from where you are to where you want to be, you can achieve the life of your dreams. The law of attraction has been central to my own transformation, and since I'm using the tools myself, I know that they're working. In the self-help book I'm currently writing I go into detail on how you can implement the law of attraction into your own life. The book also addresses a number of other topics related to stress, burnout, and chronic fatigue, and how you can change the situation.
Read also You are not your story!